[MlMt] Multiple criteria for submailbox

Randy H. Tjahjono forums at sugarbran.ch
Sun Mar 3 20:50:48 EST 2019

This works, but if my address is on BCC'd, then the sender's email is
the submailbox that is created. I tried using `Delivered-To`, but I have
messages (some, not all) that are forwarded from other accounts, and so
there are multiple `Delivered-To` headers. I guess what I'm asking is if
there is a way to create a submailbox based on multiple rules.