[MlMt] Feature Request: add a secont Counter to folder "(2/200)"

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Sat Mar 2 10:31:13 EST 2019

On 22 Feb 2019, at 21:35, Michael Nietzold wrote:

> where:
> - mailbox folders on left side in treeview
>
> what i see:
> - i see one counter with unread messages
>
> what i expect:
> - i like to have a  "{unread} / {all}" counter like " 2 / 200 "
>

> Implementation
>
> i can setup in the "display counter" context menu:
> - i can select a second counter
> or
> - i have a checkbox "[x] add an All counter"

I’d like to have such a double counter on some of my mailboxes.
However, I would suggest to simply add a few more choices to the
Displayed Count selector menu. We now have:

- inherit
- no count
- all
- unread
- flagged
- unreplied
- recent

Recent was deemed useless lately, so it can be dropped and the following
added:

- unread/all
- flagged/all
- flagged/unread

I think these are the only practical combinations, probably the first
one mostly used.

Is there a ticket with this suggestion?

Robert