[MlMt] Field "From > Customize..." not saving...

Compass. di Luca Cignacco info at compass.udine.it
Fri Mar 1 11:31:23 EST 2019

Yeah, that was missing! Thank you! Now is ok.

On 1 Mar 2019, at 17:05, David Green wrote:

> On 1 Mar 2019, at 8:49, info at compass.udine.it wrote:
>
>> I have GMAIL which I want to use it to send as another mail account.
>> For example now I’m writing this message using
>> info at compass.udine.it but I must always write it in the “From >
>> Customize…” field.
>>
>> Is there a way to save it without writing it every time I compose a
>> new message with that mail account ?
>
> Do you have the extra accounts listed in the “Email Address(es)”
> text box that is part of the IMAP Account Settings box that comes up
> when you right-click “Edit IMAP Account” when focused on the
> server source?

![alt text](http://www.compass.udine.it/files/stacks-image-5fd47a7.png)
Via dell’asilo 11 - 33048 - San Giovanni al Natisone (UD) - Italy
VAT N. IT02260610304 - C.Fisc. CGNLCU75L29G284O - Cod. SDI **WP7SE2Q**
Tel. +39 0432 743221 - info at compass.udine.it - PEC: compass at pcert.it