[MlMt] Recreating my mailmate configuration on a new machine

Ralf Weber mailmate at fl1ger.de
Sat Jun 29 17:33:49 EDT 2019

Moin!

I recently got a new computer and after a couple of years not having to
configure MailMate I struggle with getting MailMate into the same shape
as I have on my old computer. So here are some problems that I currently
have and would appreciate help on.
- I am a plain text email junkie and despite having prefer plain text
and “defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmNeverDisplayHTML -bool
YES” I can not get Mailmate to directly go into plain text mode when
replying or composing a mail. I looked at the hidden preference site,
but couldn’t find anything.
- IMAP account sub mailboxes. On my old machine all the “top level
mailboxes” like INBOX, Sent Mails and Junk mail have submailboxes per
account. I can do this by editing the mailboxes on my new machine and
clicking “Submailboxes for the message of each account”, but when I
quit and Mailmate and start it again this configuration is lost.
Would appreciate some ideas to make it permanent.

TIA and so long
-Ralf