[MlMt] Problem with Todoist bundle - on only one computer

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Jun 13 05:40:02 EDT 2019

I have an exactly parallel situation, two computers, one with hi sierra
and one with el capitan, and the bundle works fine for me on both
computers. The Todoist command menu has, however, three items. When I
use Add.. it works reliably. When I use Add With Summary.. I usually get
no entry in Todoist.

Robert (MM 5635)