[MlMt] Problem with Todoist bundle - on only one computer

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Mon Jun 10 23:38:47 EDT 2019

I am using the [Todoist
bundle](https://github.com/mailmate/todoist.mmbundle) to add tasks to
Todoist.

It works on my MacBook with High Sierra:

* I have the Todoist desktop app install and obviously MailMate plus the
bundle and I have setup the API token.
* When I have a message selected and I click the bundle command the
message appears in the Todoist app.

However on my second computer, an iMac with El Capitan, it does not
work:

* I have otherwise the same situation: Todoist desktop app, MailMate,
the bundle and I have setup the *same* API token.
* When I have a message selected and I click the bundle command *no*
message appears in Todoist.

Any idea why it works on one computer, but not the other?

Many thanks,
Leo