[MlMt] command-click

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Sat Jun 8 11:55:58 EDT 2019

I hope you manage to deal with this sooner than later. I am annoyed with
switching apps several times a day. For example, I get results from
automatic ebay searches daily, and typically click 5-9 links in the
results. Being switched to browser and having to go back to MM after
each click is way not optimal. I also get daily digests from several
sources, where I click multiple links to view them later in my browser.