[MlMt] Trouble with junk mail

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Jul 24 08:39:49 EDT 2019

I have noticed a strange problem lately: mails that has always gone to
incoming mailboxes are ending up in spam mailbox. This happens for
several of my accounts, using different providers, which would point
finger at my computer, that is spamsieve or MM. Notably not all mail,
just some of them, unfortunately, some are work-related. I checked white
and black lists in spamsieve and I can’t spot an issue there. I even
added a whitelisting of the sender addresses.

Anyone has noticed something like that? This is becoming annoying having
to move like 5-8 msgs from the spam out every couple hours. I used to
check spam once a day, now I need to check it all the time.

Robert