[MlMt] move and open

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Mon Jul 22 05:00:11 EDT 2019

Thanks Benny, you are right, I don’t want to *always* go to that
mailbox. I realise that if this becomes the default behavior, it won’t
be ideal either. In fact what I would need are 2 separate shortcuts to
move messages  : one that works as currently, and a second one that
opens the mailbox used to move my message. Since no other user seems to
be fascinated by my request, please just forget about it, I guess you
have more important modifications to implement.

However I will implement your final suggestion to at least improve the
behavior for my most frequently used mailboxes.

Alain