[MlMt] Tags/Gmail label per account

Sun Jul 21 10:45:07 EDT 2019

On 9 Jul 2019, at 8:20, Angelo Machils via mailmate wrote:

> I have several Gmail/GSuite accounts defined in MM and some labels
> (ToDo, Waiting, etc.) are present in multiple accounts. I would like
> to create tags that are linked to these labels, but _per_ account. So
> a tag, let’s say ‘todo a’ that links to the todo label in
> account a and another tag ‘todo b’ that is linked to the todo
> label in account b.
> Is this possible and if so, how?

Why would you want to do that? Is this because you want them to be
visually different in MailMate while being mapped to the same kind of
label? I think that should be solved differently.

What should happen if you apply “todo a” to a message which is
located in account b? (I'm not sure the request quite makes sense to
me.)

Maybe you are looking for custom key bindings which moves messages to
specific mailboxes in specific accounts? (Which is possible.)