[MlMt] Question on different pasteboard contents at drag'n'drop

Thu Jan 31 05:33:51 EST 2019

On 31 Jan 2019, at 11:23, Florian Heidenreich wrote:

> For some emails MailMate creates items like
>
> - public.url-name
> - 'urln'
> - public.utf8-plain-text
> - NSStringPboardType
>
> but for others it doesn’t. Unfortunately, I don’t see the pattern.
>
> Can anyone shed some light into this?

This depends on the existence of Message-ID and Subject headers. If you
have a non-sensitive message for which it fails then you can send it to
me (using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”). Alternatively just send the
headers which can be seen when hitting ⌥⌘U.

I do suspect there might be a bug, because emails without Message-ID
headers are rare. Maybe MailMate has trouble parsing certain types of
Message-ID headers...