[MlMt] Removal of Mail Attachments

Jack Stewart jacks at amug.org
Tue Jan 29 22:30:47 EST 2019

Thank you Robert.

Do you happen to know if it can do bulk attachment removal, e.g.
all of the attachments within a single mailbox with a single command?

I am a very long term POP user toying with the idea of going to
Mailmate and am approaching it very cautiously because, for my
own purposes, I see more disadvantages than advantages to going
from POP to IMAP. I'm trying to justify the move anyway because
I see a lot to like about the Mailmate client except that it
doesn't handle POP.

Thank you for your help Robert,

Jack

On 1/30/19, Robert Brenstein said ……