[MlMt] Abandoning a mail account--how to keep old messages?

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 23:38:49 EST 2019

My first step in getting rid of my free—and problematic—mail
accounts (Yahoo, Gmail, AIM) I’ve used over the years is to close down
the oldest, the AIM account. This task is especially easy because I’ve
lost the password.

But there are many messages I want to keep from that account. Under that
account in MM I see copies of all these messages. I presume that if I
delete the account from MailMate that the messages will no longer be
accessible.

I’d like to keep a copy of these. Is there a way?

Thanks,
Dave