[MlMt] How do I disable external links in mailmate?

Fri Jan 25 10:03:20 EST 2019

On 25 Jan 2019, at 2:22, henio.jawa at gmail.com wrote:

> Is there any way (hidden preference ?) to disable external links in
> MailMate?
> Maybe an additional window confirming the opening of the link page?

> It is now too easy to start the link, especially when it has to set
> the cursor over it to see the content.

This isn’t specific to MailMate, but you could use something like
[Browser Fairy][1] to handle all links on your system. Most of them can
be immediately passed through to your favorite browser, but you can tell
it, when opening a link from MailMate, to stop and ask which browser to
use. At that point, you can just cancel opening the link if it was an
accident.

[1]: http://www.browserfairy.com/

--
Rob McBroom