[MlMt] Scripting EagleFiler Archiving

Rick Cogley rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp
Fri Jan 18 03:53:14 EST 2019

> It's not a feature of the EagleFiler bundle, but you are welcome to look into what it would require to support it.

Benny, hi - I find that the current script just opens the "top most" library FYI. It’s good to specify though, in case you’re using EF for various things and don’t want to have a bunch of mail suddenly appear in a library where it’s not wanted. I made a gist with what I think might work.

https://gist.github.com/RickCogley/2ee550fe42331f66357776bd9f1e30b1

Sorry to be thick, but how do I test it? Also, since this entails specifying a path that would be different person to person, then can we store the path in say, a `defaults write` or something?

Regards
Rick

--
Rick Cogley