[MlMt] IMAP keywords, misusage

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 17 16:26:08 EST 2019

Moin Alain,

On 17 Jan 2019, at 12:36, Alain Israel wrote:

> I am using Mailmate on different computers, and as I work with an
> Exchange server, the tags are not maintained from one computer to the
> other.

I use [DavMail](http://davmail.sourceforge.net/) as a IMAP/SMTP-Exchange
gateway. It runs in the background and Mailmate talks to it. In the
MailMate account settings, use localhost as the server adress with the
credentials of your Exchange.

This setup works nice for me. DavMail translates IMAP keywords to
Exchange categories and vice versa, which is the main reason for me to
use it.

--
With kind regards
Mike