[MlMt] From Box doesn't give me other email options

Annamarie pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:19:46 EST 2019

Hi

Just moved MM to my new MacBook Pro and upgraded to Mojave. As
instructed a month ago or so, I simply copied over all my ‘plists’.
Aside from Apple and Google insistence that I have an app-specific
password all seemed good. BUT..

I can no longer select which email address I will be sending from. I
have Multiple (don’t ask!) email addresses but that the drop down
gives me only gmail. HELP! How do I fix this?

(Yes Benny this is a resend, I removed the screenshot which was making
the message too big.

Thanks
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)