[MlMt] dealing with large mailboxes

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Jan 1 16:44:54 EST 2019

Could you unsubscribe from that old sent email box once you move to it?

Actually I'm finding this as increasing problem myself: I'm not used to the (really quite normal) "put all messages into the sent folder" model. How do people avoid drowning in these?

I used to use thunderbird with Nostalgy and auto file by project, and BCC myself instead of keeping a sent folder, so I'm new to this way of doing things.

Sent from my iPhone