[MlMt] Group Submailbox peer weeek

Thu Feb 21 08:12:57 EST 2019

On 13 Feb 2019, at 22:41, Michael Nietzold wrote:

> i like to make a submailbox for each week in year
>
> where:
> - i create a submailbox
> - i select a date
>
> what i see:
> - i can only select some parts of the Date

You mean you don't have a “Week” option?

> what i expected:
> - it should be a better "custom selector" for Submailbox unique value
> selector (just now i can only select an message field but not the
> modifiers

I don't think I understand that.

> - i see an manual section for the modifiers available in the  "Mailbox
> Name Format"

Yes, that would be nice. To some extent, you can derive it from the
“Headers” popup. For example if “From ▸ Address” exists then
so does `from.address`, but it's not always like this. So-called virtual
headers are prefixed with `#` or `##`. One (primitive) way to see this
is to create a mailbox condition and then look here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

> - take a format string to format the date like "yyyy-ww" to get it
> formatted

I guess I could somehow make it possible to provide a `strftime`-style
format string for dates. I'll give it some thought.