[MlMt] Emails not found in searches but they exist

Arnau Rebassa arebassa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:53:29 EST 2019

Hi all,

I’m having problems with some searches. I search using a query like ‘f
xxxxx t yyyyyy A .’. This is emails I have sent to a particular person
which have an attached file.

What I see now, is that in the returned results there is a gap of several
months while there are messages that meet the criteria. I have confirmed
that in the send folder there is no such gap.

I don’t know how mailmate internally indexes the data, but IMHO it seems
there is some kind of corruption in this indexes. Anybody has any
suggestion about how to fix this?

Cheers!!

--
Arnau