[MlMt] Moving folders in the UI

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Dec 24 04:14:32 EST 2019

On 23 Dec 2019, at 19:36, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> I use a trackpad and I can drag folders just fine with MailMate build
> 6146. However, I’ve noticed that MailMate only lets me drag folders
> that are _not_ automatically-generated “submailboxes” of smart
> folders. With submailboxes it behaves exactly as you describe.

Nice to know I'm not completely crazy! I can move e-mails around, just
not folders.

I wouldn't expect to be able to move them auto-generated
"sub-mailboxes", such as with mailing lists, because they're virtual.
That said, I did use to be able to do this with Opera Mail. Sigh! ;-)

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a