[MlMt] can I create a non-smart mailbox?

Ken Pope ken at kenpope.com
Sun Dec 22 16:59:31 EST 2019

Thanks so much to Glenn Parker and Bill Cole for their quick responses
(please see below) to my question.  Your clear explanations were
invaluable to my learning how to create IMAP folders and to smoothing my
transition from a POP client to MailMate and IMAP. With great
appreciation for your skill and thoughtfulness, Ken