[MlMt] Recover accidentally deleted emails in TRASH by change date possible?

Fri Dec 6 04:36:12 EST 2019

On 6 Dec 2019, at 8:21, Michael Nietzold wrote:

> - I there a way to distinct the mails I deleted just now?

If MailMate has synchronized your changes then you can find the most
recently moved emails (to the trash mailbox) by selecting the mailbox,
enabling the “UID” column in the message list, and then click on the
column header to sort by UID.

UID is required to always increase in value. In other words, the order
you are now seeing is the order in which the emails arrived in the trash
mailbox. Now you just need to (shift-)select the range of emails and
move them back to the mailbox you want them to be in (in which they
will, by the way, get new UIDs for that mailbox).

I hope that helps.