[MlMt] Recover accidentally deleted emails in TRASH by change date possible?

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Fri Dec 6 02:21:48 EST 2019

Hi,

In iPhone Apple Mail I was in my spam folder. Deleted manually bad mails. selected by "select all" some remaining mails, at first i was about to move them out of the spam folder, but the I remembered they are moved to spam by my IMAP server and then I hit delete this emails.

🤷‍♂️ but somehow this deleted also many Mails from my INBOX 😱 I don't know why 😭

Now I have many 5k-10k mails in the trash folder 😥 (normal deleted time before and the just now deleted) but I don't like to go through all of them manually.

My last chance is using my MailMate to solve this. But I am not at my Mac just now :(

Here are my questions:
- I there a way to distinct the mails I deleted just now?
- there are some IMAP header with the time of deletion or a last change date?

Any help would be nice to read

Von meinem iDingens gesendet...