[MlMt] Ignore or fix Runbox marking email as spam

Ron Britton n44fqcve5s at snkmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:33:36 EDT 2019

MailMate is perpetually putting emails from certain senders into the Junk folder. No matter how many times I click "Move Out of Junk", it doesn't learn and keeps doing this. I do not have SpamSieve enabled or mailbox rules enabled.

I finally looked at the raw source file of one of these emails and discovered that Runbox is flagging these. Here's an excerpt:

*      headers
*  0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED No valid author signature, adsp_override
*      is CUSTOM_MED
*  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
*      provider ([redacted][at]gmail.com)
*  1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
*  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
*  0.6 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG HTML-only message, but there is no HTML
*      tag
*  1.0 KAM_LAZY_DOMAIN_SECURITY Sending domain does not have any
*      anti-forgery methods
*  1.2 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
*       list
*  1.3 TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY To: lacks brackets and HTML only

What is the easiest and/or best fix for this problem?