[MlMt] Odd problem

Sherman Wilcox shermanwilcox at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 14 00:12:19 EDT 2019

I have two accounts: fastmail and iCloud. So I have two subfolders in
Archive and in Drafts, for each of those accounts. Everything was fine,
but now the iCloud Drafts folder has ALL of my iCloud Archive messages
in it. If I delete a message from the iCloud Drafts folder, the
corresponding message is deleted in the iCloud Archive folder.

I don’t want to risk losing my iCloud Archive messages. What can I do
about this situation? I have no idea how it happened.

--
Sherman