[MlMt] Position in mailbox table of contents after restart

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Sep 28 20:48:03 EDT 2018

If you do a search and select a message, then click “-“ to close the
search, MM keeps the selection and scrolls the list to show it. It would
be indeed nice if it restored the selection and scroll from before the
search IF nothing was clicked in the search results. I suspect that the
state before search is not saved and thus the undesirable effect.