[MlMt] How is spam filteirng working with detection is disabled?!

Fri Sep 21 04:13:30 EDT 2018

On 20 Sep 2018, at 22:23, Randall Meadows wrote:

> On 20 Sep 2018, at 14:20, Randall Meadows wrote:
>
>> On 20 Sep 2018, at 3:27, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>>> Within MailMate the only two ways are the SpamSieve-integration or
>>> mailbox rules. If you don't use SpamSieve then try sending me the
>>> following file (off list):
>>>
>>> 	/Users/<username>/Library/Application
>>> Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist
>>
>> Here ya go.

You have a lot of rules in different mailboxes, but I don't see anything
moving emails to mailboxes named something like spam or junk.

> Well, crap...that's what I get for multi-tasking and not paying
> attention.  Hope there's no sensitive data in there... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think anyone would care much about the data in the file. The
biggest problem is that some email addresses might be scraped by some
spam-address-collecting robot, but I suspect they would skip `.plist`
files.