[MlMt] Only archive mails which are not in sent mailbox

Sat Sep 8 06:04:13 EDT 2018

On 8 Sep 2018, at 10:45, Marc ARC wrote:

> But I think that by working on this issue I came across a more
> interesting one, which I’ll try to describe in the following
> scenario:
> - Mail comes in
> - User replies & sends ( sending delayed with 5 min )
> - User collapses mail thread
> - User archives collapsed thread
>
> Result: the draft being waiting to be send will be archived and not
> sent . . .

If the email is scheduled to be sent then it shouldn't make a difference
that it is archived. It should only make a difference if you move it to
“Deleted Messages” or “Junk” (because they are not part of
“All Messages” which is where MailMate looks for messages to be
sent).

In other words, are you sure it's not sent?