[MlMt] Only archive mails which are not in sent mailbox

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sat Sep 8 04:45:22 EDT 2018

Hello Benny,

This works like a charm ( finally understood the “From >> > Identity
exists” expression )

But I think that by working on this issue I came across a more
interesting one, which I’ll try to describe in the following scenario:
- Mail comes in
- User replies & sends ( sending delayed with 5 min )
- User collapses mail thread
- User archives collapsed thread

Result: the draft being waiting to be send will be archived and not sent
. . .

Cheers,

Marc