[MlMt] expiring deleted and sent

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Oct 30 10:26:11 EDT 2018

Just to report back:

I have been using the new feature, that is I converted the thresholds
from weeks and months to days and activated the once per day condition,
for almost a week. It works fine and does exactly what I wanted. The
volume of mails to check is, however, as I was afraid, a bit too high,
so it would be great if another option was added to check twice a day.
Four times a day might not be needed after all.

I haven’t quite figured out what time exactly is used for the check. I
suspect it might be the time I set the condition since the mails to
delete show up some time during the day. It might be indeed a good idea
to be able to (optionally) specify the check time in the settings. I
mean the time of the day after which the once-a-day (or whatever the
time period is active) check runs. It could be a hidden option for what
I care.

Robert