[MlMt] Copying a message

Michael Hucka mhucka at library.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 26 22:21:27 EDT 2018

Hello MailMate users,

I sometimes want to copy a message and paste it into another application
(usually OmniOutliner, sometimes a plain-text document) -- basically
something similar to what you might expect if you typed command-c when a
message is selected in the message list and content was copied to the
clipboard so that it can be pasted elsewhere.  I'd like to get both the
basic headers (from, to, subject, date) and the body, preferring
plain-text formatting.  There doesn't seem to be a built-in MailMate
command to do this, unless I'm just overlooking something really
obvious.  Is there a way?  Failing that, has anyone implemented anything
like this already, perhaps in the form of a bundle?  I looked through
https://github.com/mailmate but nothing looks like like it would do it.

Best regards,
MH