[MlMt] Keybinding for TAB changed?

Fri Nov 16 09:57:29 EST 2018

On 14 Nov 2018, at 17:39, Michael Nietzold wrote:

> when i hit SHIFT-TAB it goes to settings icon and a second goes to the
> tree

I spent almost 2 days last week fighting this behavior. I've concluded
that the new mailbox list (which is view-based as recommended by Apple)
cannot work with how the key view loop works by default (by Apple). I'm
now handling the key view loop manually (for the main window). This
gives me total control of how it works, but possibly also a bit more
fragile when making future changes.

But, tab moves to the message list and shift-tab moves back to the
mailbox list.

VoiceOver-navigation is also quite a lot better now (although not
directly related to the above).

Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane to get the latest test release.