[MlMt] mailbox list display

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Nov 14 09:31:42 EST 2018

I just upgraded to Version 1.12.1 (5552). It seems that the new mailbox
list was discussed lately, but I did not pay much attention since it
focused mostly on Mojave and I am using El Capitan. However, I am not
happy with the new appearance. Is it configurable? The items are spread
more and font is bigger, so I see like 6 items fewer, forcing me to
scroll up and down all the time, which I did not have to do in the
previous version I had. Also, the background for the counters is no
longer gray but dark gray, making the counters somewhat too strong, but
that is less critical.

Robert