[MlMt] Feature request: "Reset/Delete 'High Priority' Flag"

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:38:14 EST 2018

We all know these folks… they may be friends, loved one, or even
co-workers… but there are just some people who seem unable to send out
an email without labelling it as HIGH PRIORITY.

Of course, that almost instantly makes their messages seem _not_ high
priority, because if everything is an emergency, then nothing really
is.

I would love it if MailMate could allow me to turn off the HIGH
PRIORITY flag in emails that I receive which I deem to be not HIGH
PRIORITY.

I don't want to turn off the entire column because I do sometimes use
regular flags to highlight messages.

Thanks for your consideration,

TjL

--