[MlMt] Forwarding as attachment corrupts attachments (in some cases).

Ian Petersen iep at circa.dk
Thu May 10 02:26:14 EDT 2018

Scott,

> Is it just me?

No, not just you. I’ve always had problems with recipients on
Outlook/Office365 not being able to save attachments from my mails or
open attachments from forwarded mails (not necessarily forwarded as
attachments). But this problem, in my experience, is not limited to MM -
I’ve had the same problem with Apple Mail and even Outlook for Mac.

I’ve always chalked it down to being a Mac/PC thing or simply that
Microsoft software is, well, crap … ;-)

Cheers
Ian