[MlMt] Scheduling questions, one on topic and one off-topic

Wed May 9 09:27:57 EDT 2018

On 26 Apr 2018, at 15:29, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> On-topic question: is there some way to get Mailsmith to send the
> selected text in a message to the calendar instead of the subject
> line? I would like to let the Calendar use the selected text for
> parsing the date/time as well as the title of the event.

I'm not 100% sure I understand the question, but I also do not really
use any of the calendar bundles myself. You *might* be able to look into
the corresponding bundle yourself and see if it can get the behavior you
want. If you succeed and you think it should be the general behavior
then let me know.

Relevant resources: [Customizing a
bundle](https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles#customizing-a-default-bundle)
and [the Calendar