[MlMt] search not looking at content of forwarded messages?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:13:44 EDT 2018

On 14 Mar 2018, at 12:06, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 10 Mar 2018, at 22:53, Eric Sharakan wrote:

>>> This is using “Forward as Attachment”?
>>
>> I just hit the forward button in the "Composition" toolbar button
>> set.  Does that forward as an attachment?  How would I know?
>
> This can depend on your settings in the Composer preferences pane (the
> embedding settings), but you can also use the “Message ▸ Forward
> as Attachment” menu item to explicitly forward that way.

My embedding settings are:

- Replying/Forwarding HTML:: Embed when needed
- Embedding method: Inline CSS (with Premailer)

Would these setting explain why I can't search the content of forwarded
messages in my Sent Message mailbox?  And can you explain those two
settings a bit?  I'm scratching my head over them.

-Eric