[MlMt] due dates?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:38:02 EDT 2018

So one thing I truly miss from using Mail.app (when combined with the
MailTags plugin from Smallcubed) was the ability to set a tickle/due
date on a message, along with smart mailboxes to show me which messages
are coming due, which are due today, and which are overdue.  It also
included the capability to control the shade of color on the one-line
message preview based on how soon the message was coming due.

Is there any way to replicate any if that functionality with MM (perhaps
with tags and smart mailbox rules that can parse tags as dates)?  Has
anyone tried to do this?

Alternatively, has any thought been given to implement something along
those lines?

Thanks.

-Eric