[MlMt] Can no longer get mail from an important IMAP server

Tue Mar 13 11:42:55 EDT 2018

On 13 Mar 2018, at 15:49, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> Many thanks for your quick reply; that did indeed work.
>
> If you are interested, the server is a public IMAP server with all of
> the IETF's mailing lists on it. It's "imap.ietf.org". (I suspect that
> more than an handful of your users rely on it.)

I actually tested that server, but I get:

	C: A8 GETQUOTAROOT INBOX
	S: A8 OK GETQUOTA completed

> If needed, I can get you in touch with the site maintainer, if that
> would help.

Well, I should probably work around getting the `NO` response, but it's
a bit strange that we're not getting the same response. The maintainer
might want to know about this. (For the record, I authenticate using
`anonymous`.)