[MlMt] Can no longer get mail from an important IMAP server

Paul Hoffman phoffman at proper.com
Tue Mar 13 10:49:26 EDT 2018

On 13 Mar 2018, at 7:30, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> You can disable the QUOTA support like this in a Terminal window:
>
> 	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmIMAPQuotaDisabled -bool YES
>
> Then relaunch MailMate.

Many thanks for your quick reply; that did indeed work.

If you are interested, the server is a public IMAP server with all of
the IETF's mailing lists on it. It's "imap.ietf.org". (I suspect that
more than an handful of your users rely on it.)

If needed, I can get you in touch with the site maintainer, if that
would help.

--Paul Hoffman