[MlMt] Ugh - switched hosts and my mail is a mess

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:28:48 EST 2018

I thought I sent another email about this - but I don't see it showing
up.

So that error message and the resynchronize - deletes mail. I now have
three accounts gone. One I don't care about - it's an old account i used
for signing up for newsletters etc., but two I do. How to restore? I
have TimeMachine back-ups, the original cpanel full backup in a tar.gz
format, and emails on my iPhone. (I haven't switched iPhone settings
yet.) Just tried to export from my old account using webmail/horde but
that isn't working. My new host no longer has them at all.

Thanks
Annamarie

P.S. I HATE changing hosting services. It's always hours of work.

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)