[MlMt] Tags in r5460

Mon Mar 5 10:10:15 EST 2018

On 2 Mar 2018, at 17:55, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> I used mixed case tags a ton; some are all lower case, some all upper,
> and some a mix.  I haven't seen this issue with other tags yet, but it
> seems like it's certainly possible for this to occur on my other tags.
>
> Thanks for any help you can offer.

Based on your description I'm thinking you might have more than 1 tag
defined for todo-items. Check the Tags preferences pane to make sure you
only have the `TODO` variant.

If that doesn't help then send me your `Tags.plist` file off list:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Tags.plist

Then I'll see if I can reproduce what you describe.