[MlMt] Ugh - switched hosts and my mail is a mess

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:07:13 EST 2018

Hi

I'll get technical help from my new hosting service in the AM but the
time I spend with the person on Chat was not great - and he wanted to
tell me my client was at fault!!!!! NOT.

But I am getting a specific error and I dont' know enough to know what
to do about it. Screenshot attached.

Also I don't quite trust the automated info in the CPanel about the
incoming server and outgoing.. They are telling me that all i need is
domain.com   .. aren't there usually three words with a dot between
them?

Chat guy did suggest I delete the email account and rebuild it. I'll
lose my smart mailboxes but I shouldn't lose any email, right?

BTW: we are talking about six different email accounts on four domains.
YES! I should have done one and tested it. I didn't. Thought I knew what
I was doing. Good thing this list serve is on gmail. : )

Thanks
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)