[MlMt] Subject Popover

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sun Jun 3 15:55:28 EDT 2018

On 3 Jun 2018, at 4:28 (-0400), Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 3 Jun 2018, at 10:03, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 2 Jun 2018, at 21:37, Bill Cole wrote:
>>
>> Ah, I thought it was the message list. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing
>> this (definitely buggy) behavior. Does it happen for all linked items
>> in the headers view? Or just the subject?

Everything. A bit annoying...

> What does this tell you:
>
> 	defaults read com.freron.MailMate WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips

1

I think I

> Or maybe just this:
>
> 	defaults read | grep -C5 WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips

Eww, that's a messy approach... What are you looking for?

$ defaults read | grep -C5 WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips
         };
         WebAutomaticSpellingCorrectionEnabled = 0;
         WebAutomaticTextReplacementEnabled = 1;
         WebContinuousSpellCheckingEnabled = 1;
         WebIconDatabaseDirectoryDefaultsKey = "~/Library/Icons";
         WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips = 1;
         "__gme__" =         {
             1151 =             (
                 0,
                 "1473529773.234142"
             );
         TextAutomaticTextReplacementEnabled = 0;
         TextSmartInsertDeleteEnabled = 0;
         WebContinuousSpellCheckingEnabled = 1;
         WebKitJavaEnabled = 0;
         WebKitJavaScriptEnabled = 0;
         WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips = 1;
         releaseNotesDigest = <2a7a601a 5541c30e 771a0c48 886343bf
e5c72688>;
     };
     "com.geekspiff.chickenofthevnc" =     {
         ConnectProfiles =         {
             "Default Profile" =             {

Relevant info to supplement that:

$ defaults find WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips
Found 1 keys in domain 'com.freron.MailMate': {
     WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips = 1;
}
Found 1 keys in domain 'com.apple.mail': {
     WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips = 1;
}

I think this also tells me the solution, although I'm not sure it is has
unwanted side-effects.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org