[MlMt] Subject Popover

Sun Jun 3 04:28:45 EDT 2018

On 3 Jun 2018, at 10:03, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 2 Jun 2018, at 21:37, Bill Cole wrote:
>
> Ah, I thought it was the message list. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing
> this (definitely buggy) behavior. Does it happen for all linked items
> in the headers view? Or just the subject?

What does this tell you:

	defaults read com.freron.MailMate WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips

Or maybe just this:

	defaults read | grep -C5 WebKitShowsURLsInToolTips

(Technical stuff: I don't seem to be able to find any WebView API which
controls this behavior, but I need to switch to WKWebView anyways which
means I shouldn't spend much time on it :) )