[MlMt] Request for "Preview at Right" mode

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Sun Jul 15 12:57:37 EDT 2018

On 15 Jul 2018, at 12:52, John Cooper wrote:

> I would add that the maximum width of the "doubled" window should not
> exceed the width of the current screen, though.

Ah yes, of course.

Another way to manage this might be to have separate remembered compose
window sizes for “preview shown” and “preview hidden” and let
the user decide what they want for each. (Perhaps someone wants a 60%
wider window when preview is shown or something.)

Also maybe good to remember is where the split between the edit pane and
the preview pane is.