[MlMt] Emails Jumping/Changing Order?

pleasespamme at posteo.net pleasespamme at posteo.net
Tue Jul 10 10:02:38 EDT 2018

I have a mailbox set up for news feeds. My routine is to click on the
oldest email, and hit the delete key until the folder is empty. As I hit
the delete key, I see emails jumping around in the viewer and changing
the order of my emails. There are many emails that arrive at the same
minute, so I think this confuses MM as to where it should display the
email in order.

Sometimes, as I delete, I end up with a handful of unread emails under
the current location I am deleting from, as if the emails jumped to an
arrival time before the email I am deleting. Not sure if this makes
sense, but has anyone noticed this? Is there a fix?