[MlMt] Attachments

Tue Jul 10 09:05:57 EDT 2018

On 6 Jul 2018, at 22:12, pleasespamme at posteo.net wrote:

> I have my attachments set to the top of the email. Is there a hidden
> preference for removing them from the bottom?

No, and it's non-trivial to add (they are not really at the bottom, they
are wherever they are located in the email which is most often at the
bottom). The hidden preference you are using to put them at top was just
a quick hack.

I won't be changing any of this before I completely replace the way
non-inlined attachments are displayed (a proper non-HTML table view with
columns which can optionally be put at the top/bottom of the message).

> Also, can we hide this information from attachments? I have no use for
> this: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.d

This would be easy to add when the above is implemented.

> Nice start on dark mode support, Benny!

Thanks.