[MlMt] Missing mail message

Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com
Tue Jan 30 20:29:45 EST 2018

Actually, now I remember what I did. I have a macro in AirMail that
files a message to OmniFocus and then archives it. It looks like I
starred it, then did that. And I guess in the GMail context, "Archive"
means "remove it from everything except All Mail" as opposed to "put it
in an archive folder".